 Castle / 12895 (+10)
  Re: Pitchfork Liberation!

(...) Be careful waving all them pitchforks around! plucky (23 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Dragon Head

I'm not sure if anyone's done this yet-- I certainly haven't seen it done to date... BUT... I broke down and bought the Alpha Team squid (4796) & killer whale (4797) just for kicks-- but as soon as I started putting the "whale" together, I realized (...) (23 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pitchfork Liberation!

(...) the area for opposing liberators, or has he brushed into trouble while attempting to get his hands on a more suitable weapon? Lemme guess? A group of locals got drunk and decided to go on a complete rampage in hopes of looting the castle wine (...) (23 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dragon Head

Spiffy :) (...) doesn't seem like it would be too much harder to build the body. Carpe Diem, Dave! -- Pawel (23 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Legend theory

Ok - here is my theory (and only a theory): Lego will produce all of these sets and voters are only choosing the order of releasing them. The company went to the trouble of making this survey with prices and thinking about which sets could be made (...) (23 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Legend theory

(...) It's a bit of a shame though that the community will have to wait for a prolonged period of time to get their hands on each Legend. And, being the space/castle fan I am, I know the Battrax has a slim chance of winning, due to its size (the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Legend theory

Castle is all well and good, but we already have the Inn and the Blacksmith Shop. Besides, I just got into castle a coutple of years ago, but have been a space, especially blacktron, fan, ever since I started playing. I am voting for the Battrax. (...) (23 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pitchfork Liberation!

I'll add mine ;) (URL) are the ones that were easy to gather :) Tamy (...) (23 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pitchfork Liberation!

How much fun is that! Would that I had more than 1 fork to pitch! (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Legend voting

(...) The Yellow Castle has one big problem: it's yellow. I rather suspect that you'll see the 6074 as the more popular choice of the two Castle sets. My own suspicion would be that the high price of the Yellow Castle and the BSB will count heavily (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact