 Castle / 12890 (+10)
  Re: -CASTLE _4_ EVER-

I think it’s a guarantee that the Castle ‘helmets’ will be of the current design. (URL) Hop-Frog’s logical statement about the condition of the classic style reinforced-chin strap. (URL) which I agree, I think TLG just changed the helmets to the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -CASTLE _4_ EVER-

(...) That would be cool, though! Looks a lot better than the current visor design. (...) Oh, great! Yeah, the subject is confusing enough, but I guess that's why older sets usually aren't considered to become Legends, IMO. <<_Matt Hein_>> Lugnet (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  We should all back one legend

We shouldn't let the Castle vote be split. I think most of us would rather have one of the castles then a blacktron space set (no offence). Therefore I think we should have a poll here and all back one set. Personally I like the BFF and I don't see (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: We should all back one legend

(...) Keep in mind that the collective LUGNET vote will pale in comparison to the voting audience of lego.com. -Rob. (23 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: We should all back one legend

I've already cast my vote and will not cast another. Call me a turncoat but I didn't vote for either castle set, tho I consider myself first and foremost a castlehead. I already have a 6075 and think the compromises on the helmets and windows are (...) (23 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pitchfork Liberation!

(...) Be careful waving all them pitchforks around! plucky (23 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Dragon Head

I'm not sure if anyone's done this yet-- I certainly haven't seen it done to date... BUT... I broke down and bought the Alpha Team squid (4796) & killer whale (4797) just for kicks-- but as soon as I started putting the "whale" together, I realized (...) (23 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pitchfork Liberation!

(...) the area for opposing liberators, or has he brushed into trouble while attempting to get his hands on a more suitable weapon? Lemme guess? A group of locals got drunk and decided to go on a complete rampage in hopes of looting the castle wine (...) (23 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dragon Head

Spiffy :) (...) doesn't seem like it would be too much harder to build the body. Carpe Diem, Dave! -- Pawel (23 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Legend theory

Ok - here is my theory (and only a theory): Lego will produce all of these sets and voters are only choosing the order of releasing them. The company went to the trouble of making this survey with prices and thinking about which sets could be made (...) (23 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact