 Castle / 12894
Re: We should all back one legend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 01:32:28 GMT

I've already cast my vote and will not cast another. Call me a turncoat but
I didn't vote for either castle set, tho I consider myself first and
foremost a castlehead. I already have a 6075 and think the compromises on
the helmets and windows are too much to overcome. Aside from the plethora of
minifigs, this is mostly a yellow basic brick set. Now the 6074 is a nice
little set but I already have 3, which is plenty enough already. They also
seem to crop up with fair regularity on eBay for fair prices (~$40 - $60).
That said, I would probably buy a re-released 6075 for the stickers and
minifigs. The 6074 I know I'd pass on. Should any of the other Legends under
consideration be chosen, I will certainly buy it.
NJbinky