 Castle / 12875 (+5)
  Re: Legend voting

(...) Actually haven't other Legends sets used stickers in some places instead of printing? I forget. (...) Probably... in fact almost certainly. But if they DID bring that 1x1 window back... look out! (...) Almost certainly. (...) Almost certainly. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -CASTLE _4_ EVER-

(...) Has anyone even stopped and considered that by saying 'modern-day LEGO helmets' that they weren't talking about the visored helms we castle heads are familiar with? You all MUST know that the helm base, the "HELMET" part of the visored helm is (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Prices of the various legends

(...) Here is the complete text of the descriptions, posted without permission, for the purposes of furthering discussion. - start - Below are some pictures of LEGO sets. Assuming that all of these sets were available right now, in your market, how (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Legend voting

(...) Huh? Are there any printed bricks in this set? The flag uses a sticker (at least mine does), as do the torso armor parts and the shields (all of mine do). There's some front tower decoration as well, right? I think that's a sticker too. (...) (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Legend voting

(...) I think Aaron meant that they'd replace those stickers (from the original set) with printed bricks, not vice versa. However I would expect that not to be the case, that rather they would issue stickers. I might have guessed wrong about what (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact