 Castle / 12820 (+10)
  Re: Medieval life

Hello! (...) Thanks for your comment! (...) Yes, I intentionally did build the castle without castle wall parts (although those parts used to be the incarnation of the desirable part in my childhood). I was somehow surprised when I finished building (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  DAT MOC: A timber house

This is my ldraw version of the timber house, with dat files. i used white instead of tan, and brown for the roof. also the body of the building is one brick higher than me "real" version (if anything can really be considered real). There is also a (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval life

Good stuff Jahannes, the trees are great. I am especially impressed by your good, clean photgraphry.....nice angles. BTW, where did you get the brown window frames and latice window panes? What set(s) do they come from? And where can I get black (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval life

Hello! (...) Thanks for your comment! (...) Brown window frames come from 6761 or 6769 (URL) latice window panes make the seat of 3451 (URL)And where can I get black latice windows? I don't know black latice window panes for rectangular windows. I (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Battering Ram

(...) I've been meaning to build one of these for a while.. I love it.... I see its suspended on chains.. very nice.. and realistic... you've given me some great ideas now... thanx Kev..: ) www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia andrastavia@ozbricks.com (23 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Caerany:Fireballs from heaven

(URL) some thought and a lot of reflection, I've decided to put the story on hiatus in order to focus on building. I've been having more and more ideas that require a larger % of my collection than I can devote given the pieces taken in keeping the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Battering Ram

i love the hanging on chains. also the lion head ram, both in construction and in appearance! a while back i had been working on some battering ram ideas. you've reinvigorated me to try again! great stuff! a few questions: would a minifig fit so as (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Caerany:Fireballs from heaven

It is a shame you have to stop your story but if you take a lot of pics now (with your characters in them)and later expand the story you can combine them to finish it. I personaly always find I have nearly finished a world and then I have to move (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is 3739 Blacksmith Shop available at Lego Stores?

It is (or was) avaliable in the Lego store in Bluewater and the Castle Shop in Legoland Windsor (till we descended on them kicked over tables and took all their stock :) ) mmm discount - we ended up getting Blacksmith Shops for £21! nice -- James (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Medieval life

(...) Of course, 383!! Or in the U.S., I think it was 6083. I am still getting used to describing lego according to set number. Anyway, I lost the red knight years and years ago, and haven't seen another one out there for less than an arm and a leg! (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact