 Castle / 12818
    Battering Ram —William Movish
   Hello all, I haven't posted for a while as I have been in the process of moving into a new apartment. I made a clean spot on the floor long enough to take pictures of my new MOC, which barely survived the ride across town. The Battering Ram is on (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Battering Ram —Kevin Hall
     (...) I've been meaning to build one of these for a while.. I love it.... I see its suspended on chains.. very nice.. and realistic... you've given me some great ideas now... thanx Kev..: ) www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia andrastavia@ozbricks.com (22 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Battering Ram —Leonard Hoffman
     i love the hanging on chains. also the lion head ram, both in construction and in appearance! a while back i had been working on some battering ram ideas. you've reinvigorated me to try again! great stuff! a few questions: would a minifig fit so as (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Battering Ram —William Movish
     Thanks everybody for your compliments. In answer to questions: There is room for 2 minifigures inside, one on either side. You can see them about 5 pictures down(the one labeled "The stone lion's head is a fearsome sight" and the one beneath it). (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Battering Ram —Johannes Koehler
   Hello! Nice work! The ram looks useful and the warriors are well protected by its armour. Much better than my own attempt. Bye Jojo (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)