 Castle / 12818
  Battering Ram

Hello all, I haven't posted for a while as I have been in the process of moving into a new apartment. I made a clean spot on the floor long enough to take pictures of my new MOC, which barely survived the ride across town. The Battering Ram is on (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Battering Ram

(...) I've been meaning to build one of these for a while.. I love it.... I see its suspended on chains.. very nice.. and realistic... you've given me some great ideas now... thanx Kev..: ) www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia andrastavia@ozbricks.com (22 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Battering Ram

i love the hanging on chains. also the lion head ram, both in construction and in appearance! a while back i had been working on some battering ram ideas. you've reinvigorated me to try again! great stuff! a few questions: would a minifig fit so as (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Battering Ram

Hello! Nice work! The ram looks useful and the warriors are well protected by its armour. Much better than my own attempt. Bye Jojo (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Battering Ram

Thanks everybody for your compliments. In answer to questions: There is room for 2 minifigures inside, one on either side. You can see them about 5 pictures down(the one labeled "The stone lion's head is a fearsome sight" and the one beneath it). (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)