 Castle / 12805 (+10)
  Re: Medieval life

Hello! (...) Thanks for your comment! There will be more pictures. Momentary I'm taking pictures as long as sun is shining into my dusky attic... Bye Jojo (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval life

Hello! (...) Thanks for your comment! To be honest: I had no complete story in mind when I took the pictures. I just wanted to put them in a logical order. (...) Hehe! This blue 383-knight (sorry, i've to correct you in this point...) is one of my (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval life

Hello! (...) Thanks for your comment! Indeed I love details. Sometimes I build big structures just to elaborate one little detail :-) (...) There are more pictures to come. Currently I'm working on the structure of my BrickShelf folder. Bye Jojo (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: At The Inn Of The Prancing Pony

waaaaa, here I was hoping you'd find the way to use them :( it's been driving me nuts, it's perfect for a pipe, though no way to make it gripable :( Love the Inn, btw! you did a great job on the stone section, I need to get more of the light light (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval life

Hello! (...) Thanks for your comment! Hehe, it seems there was a need for new tree designs. (...) Oh, he's not a king. Gero is just a likeable robber baron who couldn't do harm to anybody... Bye Jojo (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval life

Hello! (...) Thanks for your comment! No, there is really not a complete story in this case. There are just some characters who were remaining from my International-System...est-story. Bye Jojo (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: At The Inn Of The Prancing Pony

SHIRE!!! BAGGINS!!! We hates it precious... we hate the Bagginses... we hates it... Mean little hobbitses precious... we HATES the Bagginses... Even if this weren't a LOTR MOC, it's the best darn inn I've seen in a long time. All of your creations (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: At The Inn Of The Prancing Pony

Thanks Jojo! Hey I saw your Medevil life post today, I think it's great! (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: At The Inn Of The Prancing Pony

Thanks Tamyra, I really wanted to use those levers. I almost used blue poster tack, but Incorprating other non lego items is a slippery slope, and I'm starting to become one of those miserable "purists"! :-) I decided not to use stairs since I (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Prancing Pony

even better when posted to the correct subgroup. your work continues to amaze me in its subtle mix of complexity and simplicity. -lenny (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact