 Castle / 12800 (+10)
  Re: Medieval life

(...) Very Nice! Of course I assume there is a story... Oh well. Great stuff especiall like the carridge and the gatehouse. God Bless, Nathan (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Is 5216 (black roof bricks) still available??

Anybody know (subject)? Thanks and God Bless, Nathan (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: At The Inn Of The Prancing Pony

Hello! Very nice! I also think that the way you built the beds ist very creative. Fine! All in all - like your "Festival-of-the-Gui...s"-gallery - great work again! (...) Hehe! And first of all the bricks will thank you: No biting marks. Bye Jojo (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval life

Hello! (...) Thanks for your comment! I'm glad you liked my gallery. Bye Jojo (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval life

Hello! (...) Thanks for your comment! Well, actually building is finished (mostley due to lack of grey bricks...). But more images will be shown. Bye Jojo (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval life

Hello! (...) Thanks for your comment! There will be more pictures. Momentary I'm taking pictures as long as sun is shining into my dusky attic... Bye Jojo (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval life

Hello! (...) Thanks for your comment! To be honest: I had no complete story in mind when I took the pictures. I just wanted to put them in a logical order. (...) Hehe! This blue 383-knight (sorry, i've to correct you in this point...) is one of my (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval life

Hello! (...) Thanks for your comment! Indeed I love details. Sometimes I build big structures just to elaborate one little detail :-) (...) There are more pictures to come. Currently I'm working on the structure of my BrickShelf folder. Bye Jojo (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: At The Inn Of The Prancing Pony

waaaaa, here I was hoping you'd find the way to use them :( it's been driving me nuts, it's perfect for a pipe, though no way to make it gripable :( Love the Inn, btw! you did a great job on the stone section, I need to get more of the light light (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval life

Hello! (...) Thanks for your comment! Hehe, it seems there was a need for new tree designs. (...) Oh, he's not a king. Gero is just a likeable robber baron who couldn't do harm to anybody... Bye Jojo (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact