 Castle / 12789
12788  |  12790
Subject:
At The Inn Of The Prancing Pony
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 21:16:28 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello again,
Here is the next addition to my Tolkien creations folder, "The Inn of the
Prancing Pony".

Located in the Village of Bree, The Prancing Pony is the original
destination of the 4 hobbits as they attempt to find Gandalf the Grey.
Operated by Barliman Butterbur (with his trusty groundsmen Nob and Bob) the
Inn has a common room, and two floors of suites.  The suites are of various
sizes of course as the village is at the intersection of the worlds of
Hobbit's and Men.  The Inn is of modular design, so each of the rooms are
removeable as is the roof. The Pictures near the bottom are of the structure
itself. Aside from the base and the roof, the entire inn is constructed of
bricks 2x2 or smaller.  This allo

The Hobbit's have just arrived and are on their way in to speak with
Butterbur.  In the common room, in the corner, sits a mysterious patron.
Cloaked, and hooded, smoking his pipe, and enjoying a large tankard of ale,
Strider hopes to meet the Hobbits.
I hope you enjoy, and as always, I welcome any and all feedback.

Jon Furman
Lugnet #1123
"Use the Brick Separator, your teeth will thank you later."

Thanks to Tamyra Reed for starting me on the right path to getting a good Pipe!