 Castle / 12700 (+5)
  Re: My Sticker Printer version 1 is released

Doesn't seem to work for me (Windows XP). I get the .ocx error. Followed the directions on your bug report listing and the same still occurs. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Sticker Printer version 1 is released

(...) Could you specify what file it said was not installed? .ocx files are Active X componets that are used by Visual Basic for the different items in the interface. My program uses them to display the common open file dialog. With me not knowing (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Knight to Remember

id betcha very few people have read it because of a few big reasons. 1) the length. my reading list of printed material is very short and very elite because of my college reading list (a history major and all). to take on a 100+ pg document is (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: {•ž•} Diggin' up old dead topics… {•ž•}

wow, i never thought there would be such interesting stuff that id didn't know!! so far it looks great! plus to see my name on some FAQ's.. HA! does this mean i get mutuated timmy minifigs? as for the question on most wanted pieces: 1)black sword (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Knight to Remember

(...) Alright, I've addressed a few of these issues in previous posts, but I'll do so again. 1.) Pictures: I am going to be putting pictures into this story but, as the route message stated, it was a pain in the @88 to do so on the StarWriter (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact