 Castle / 12525 (+10)
  Re: Enter the Griffon

(...) Thanks much! Yeah, I'm hoping that the griffon will spark some interest in the contest. I still only have the one entry... As for my story, I cannot say for sure right now. Let's just say that there are some things in the works that cannot be (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Griffon

(...) creations, as well as the creations themselves. But as for this particular MOC, I've got to thank you for the inspiration for the head design. For you castle heads that missed the AWESOME mech he did, check this bad boy out. (URL) next? (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Griffon

(...) Thanks much. I got the idea for using the propellor blades, or pod racer fins as I'm want to call them, from my dragons. I would have used them for feathers on them had they been bigger (the fins not the dragons ;) --Anthony (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Griffon

(...) Yeah, but getting the dragons not to pick on the smaller creature MOCs is the real trick ;) --Anthony (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Avalonnia.net is online

the site looks very cool, but the whole language thing comes in. i find it interesting how much information you have on there, and also how really easy it is to navigate (even despite my language problem). just a lil question.. does "rabbats" (i (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rodria Needs Students

(...) I ckecked out your site, and...well, it's screaming harry potter. I'm currently writing a story, although not harry potter, but something a bit similar to it. (yet, completely different). It's like a mix between harry potter, lord of the (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Rodria Needs Students

(...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Ikros Teaser Wallpaper

It's a teaser! It's a desktop wallpaper! It's both! It's also 800x600. Have fun. (URL) submit it for the LDraw SOTM, but then I think, nah, I've already won for each of these models for the MOTM. --Anthony (URL) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Avalonnia.net is online

The nabbats are seamlessly like dwarves, it's right. But with many modifications and fantasy improvements. Denix (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Small village

Hi all, This is a small village with a church, inn, some shops and houses, and plenty of life. I had the buildings laying around just waiting to be used, so I sat down a couple weekends ago and put em all together. The highlights include: church (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact