 Castle / 12455 (+20)
  Re: Enter the Red Dragon

(...) Great work Anthony..... love it... you're photoshop skills are very good.... : ) The story is brilliant as usual...!! Looking forward to the next chapter...!! Kev...: ) andrastavia@ozbricks.com www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My site is up

Thanks everyone for your comments and support. I hope to fix the fuzzy spacer image sometime soon (this weekend is most likely). Also, one thing I forgot to mention: there are quotes for each of the characters and all but two of the creatures hidden (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Gaurded Inn WRONG Horse

I finally got my gaurded inn today and am a bit confused? Did anyone else get a 'indian theme' white horse? My horse has the indian theme print on it! An Inidian horse in the the dark ages? -AHui (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn WRONG Horse

(...) Just as with the 10020, the 10000 contained a packaging error corrected by the inclusion in the shipping carton of the proper elt, in this case an all white horse. So check the box before throwing it out-- if it's not there call customer (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What's in a name, anyway?

i've taken a lil time to get a listing of castle sites, but not with the detail you suggest (i haven't taken the time to do it yet), but it would be something good to do. (URL) problem with CastleWorld's list is that it is totally reserved for (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn WRONG Horse

Yeah, I got the same thing too, when I bought the 10000 set. I got an indian horse with mine, as well as a normal white horse. I just have no clue how someone could throw in an indian horse with a castle set...maybe they were medieval-westerners? (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Better Pics of Gallstorm and a new MOC

thanks for the upclose shots of the lion-head. it's just so cool, somehow i wanna include something like that in my world (prolly after my current story line when the rebuild Coplton).. i dunno where or how yet.. just super cool! Myrrin's house (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What's in a name, anyway?

Yeah, the CW idea is a pretty good one. I couldn't imagine being a webmaster nd continually having to check for broken links and dead sites, so no wonder why there aren't an abundance of Castle World Sites. Personally, I haven't even got my site up (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Red Dragon

(...) thank you for the recognition. i partially really enjoy all your work, especially that you do so much. but i also enjoy the fun way in which you deal with your legos (posting teasers, etc). its easy to get into it because its fun. (...) is (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn WRONG Horse

(...) Nah, whoever was packaging simply thought a horse is a horse, of course (of course)! Maggie (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gaurded Inn WRONG Horse

(...) That is standard error in that set...(probably a computer packing error...or my favorite excuse...wanted an excuse to get rid of excess western horses) :) here's the most recent error list: hmmm.... 10000 Guarded Inn (wrong horse, included (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  This just in...

This just in to the medieval news desk... A local man of the southern regions was being interviewed by a local law enforcement branch earlier today. Apparently, several days prior, his farm had been viciously attacked by a beast of great size. The (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My site is up

William, Very nice work, the story looks very promising! Magnus (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gaurded Inn WRONG Horse

I got that too. And at the time said I didn't mind since I had no such horse in my collection previously and it can be used by a barbarian or some such in the future. ...If you want to be strictly historical, I believe there were natives in North (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  I am writeing TLC a letter

After seeing these custom minifigs that are so expensive I just had to get a ton of them. But that would cost near 3000$.Also I was just looking at some nice MOCs on brickshelf and saying "those are darn good wish I one". Well now I am writeing TLC (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I am writeing TLC a letter

Hey Dan, letters are a great way to communicate your feelings, but before you send here's somethings to think about. 1. I'd recommend posting in "lugnet.dear-lego" for anything you want to send to lego. People from lego do know about Lugnet and can (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  New Wolfpack theme, 3 new MOCs

I have added a new wolfpack theme with 3 new MOCs : (URL) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: I am writeing TLC a letter

(...) Check Lego.com, they always have info like that. (...) Good idea, Lego has enough of that stuff in their inbox anyway. (...) I would actually include a list of more people, that way Lego would look more closely at the letter, and it could also (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I am writeing TLC a letter

(...) <snip> (...) Hey Danny, I too would love to see TLC create more sets in the MOC theme, and I support pretty much all the creators you mentioned. However, you will probably find that TLC will probably ignore your request. Brad Justus (VP of (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Wolfpack theme, 3 new MOCs

Nice work, Damien. The Wolfpack faction is becoming one of my favourites, although I use them as a traditional military faction instead of as a band of outlaws. Nice use of the triangular hat on wolfpack figs, I also use that on some of my castle (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact