 Castle / 12420 (+10)
  History of Tarharis

The Knight's Sword A violent battle had occurred, the Royal Knights Castle was almost lost to the Dark Lord. He stood and watched. He was in black armor and had a long black sword. He walked toward the massive, wood doors and watched them chopped (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  What's in a name, anyway?

Hello hello! Ive been thinking long and hard for medieval names for towns, cities and villages. Unfortunately, I seem to be having city-name-writers-block! I tend to get some ideas from ancient Greece and Star Wars planet names, but those'll only (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Moc...I just couldn't help myself

(...) lion head castle for some time. The new versions looks sweet. For some reason though I think I liked the tan eyes and lighter colored turret/crown better. It seemed more regal and less sinister. But perhaps that is your intent. I don't know (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: People of Tarhardis

Valdimi -- Son of a merderd family, Brother to the lost, friend to the unknown. Grown as a gladiator, lives as a knight, becomes a Prince. Valdimir's father and mother were killed when he was 14. His older brother was taken befor Valdimir was 10. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What's in a name, anyway?

If your looking for a northwestern european flavour then take a look at (URL) roman, saxon and viking name suffexes mix and match them or add them to other appropriate words by the way, the list is a bit misleading as most of the celtic words are (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: History of Tarharis

(...) Kevin, Sounds like a great start for a story! A lot of time went by in between... But I like how you end the history with a boy being born. It gives people a sense of expectation and foreshadowing, perhaps, that he is bound for greatness... (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gigantic update on A Knight to Remember

(...) you explain some background? This seems to be a cross between star-wars and fantasy. Where did this come from? You have to convince me to read through all that, <grin>. I mean, this is more than just a ten-minute read, this is hours... so, (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Red Dragon

(...) I haven't read the last 2 parts yet but I saw the pictures and I just have to say that the new dragon is just astonishing, it's a very brilient building and I love it Keep up the good job Bye, Love Lego, Love Castle We live to build Yaron Dori (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A half-timbered medieval house

Just wanted to say I really enjoyed looking at your houses! The way you did the chimneys is very nice, I'm sure I'll be 'borrowing' that idea in my next ones! That's quite a collection of lattice pieces! Most from older sets, from the look I got (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What's in a name, anyway?

(...) Hmm. That's a good list. Living in New England, and having used the suffix "Ham" for at least one of my villages, I often wondered what that actually meant... I see it in the Saxon section as meaning "village"... Back to Dave's question about (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact