 Castle / 12408
  Re: Enter the Red Dragon

(...) Well awsome as always. Perfect. Great. Anything good. I thought vildagrasswas lost. I also thought tempie frie was in the ocean. Last time I checked fire dragons couldn't go in water. Ther is one thing I don't like. The Eye thing with the (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Red Dragon

(...) Sorry Dan but i totally disagree with you here. A shot to the eye of a huge dragon that has beaten its three dragon siblings as well as being invulnerable and immortal is not something just any ordinary joe can do. What i see Anthony setting (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Enter the Red Dragon

(...) Thanks much, Sir. (...) Not to nit pick, but Formeathan is a storm dragon, not a fire dragon. Other than that you are correct, Vildegraas has disappeared and Tempi Frei has been trapped under the ocean. (...) Lenny is right on the money with (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)