 Castle / 12381
  First Collaborative Chapter Complete, and Ahead of Schedule!

My friends, Tamyra Teed, otherwise known as Mookie, and myself are proud to bring you the next chapter in the Chronicles of Ikros! This chapter is the first of three collaborative chapters scheduled for the Chronicles. And to commemorate my website (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: First Collaborative Chapter Complete, and Ahead of Schedule!

(...) It was just to cool. There were some mistakes while recreating the charects. Little things like a wrong shield a wrong weapon. The next chapter must be within the next 2 days maybe 3. I can't wait. I thought that you would do all 6 chapters at (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: First Collaborative Chapter Complete, and Ahead of Schedule!

great job Tamyra! how lucky we all are that while the crew didn't land in blut'ader, they did happen to be within a few days of formeathan's cave! great job with pictures, story telling and everything! It was great! as always, my heart yearns for (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: First Collaborative Chapter Complete, and Ahead of Schedule!

Anthony and Tamy, Absolutely amazing work! I'm a sucker for cross-over stories, especially if they're as well written and illustrated as this was! I'm insanely jealous, really ;). I'm more than happy with the results, especially since it was kind of (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: First Collaborative Chapter Complete, and Ahead of Schedule!

Thanks! I have to admit, I had a great time doing this. Though Anthony deserves most of the credit, he did a great job editing the pictures to what we needed after I took them! For having very little time, I think it turned out very well. I'm just (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: First Collaborative Chapter Complete, and Ahead of Schedule!

(...) Thanks much. Yeah, well, you can't blame someone who hasn't actually seen your characters first hand. I may know my characters really well, but very few other people do. Besides, the story was written from the perspective of those who were (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: First Collaborative Chapter Complete, and Ahead of Schedule!

(...) Thanks much! We've worked hard on this chapter, and believe it or not we got done in less than a week! Pretty good, I'd say, seeing as though we're seperated by a good few hundred miles. Yeah, its a sad state of affairs, I was looking forward (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)