 Castle / 12325 (+5)
  Re: Shield Stickers straight from Ikros

(...) That would be Please Let Me Know What You Think. Surprisingly, it's not in Shiri's acronym database: (URL) it should be? Adrian (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Shield Stickers straight from Ikros

(...) Those are terrific looking. I have been working on a torso sticker printer, and those would be perfect to add to the customs section of it. It currently only does torsos, but release 2 will do shields and others. Its not ready yet but its (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Not long now...

I have to say, I finally sat down and read the whole thing a couple weeks ago. Read half on Friday while sitting at work, and the next half on Sunday instead of doing homework :) I can't wait for more now! Some spoilers below, so don't go looking if (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Sticker printer

(...) Steve, That looks neat. Will you be adding a feature to add custom torsos/shiels or will we have a database that is refreshed every once in a while, like the LDraw libraries? The second option is definitely my favorite, because it promotes (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle wars: teach us, quick!

I've tried Brickwars once, and it was very fun, but in case you haven't figured out yet, it is also a very goofy, silly kind of game. If you are going for a more serious medieval strategy game, Brickwars may not be the way to go. Making your own (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.pt)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact