 Castle / 12326
Re: Shield Stickers straight from Ikros
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 04:50:40 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
Need more factions?

Want more minifig army diversity?

Then try the Ikros shields stickers!

Free for download today!

If you REALLY are interested, I can be talked into creating matching torso
stickers.

PLMKWYT!

--Anthony

Those are terrific looking. I have been working on a torso sticker printer,
and those would be perfect to add to the customs section of it. It currently
only does torsos, but release 2 will do shields and others. Its not ready
yet but its close. If you are interested there are some screen shots on my
web page:

http://icdweb.cc.purdue.edu/~mcdonous

It is under the Others link. Once it is ready it will be able to be
downloaded there. I also plan on having a custom torso contest when it comes
out.

Steve