 Castle / 12323
  Shield Stickers straight from Ikros

Need more factions? Want more minifig army diversity? Then try the Ikros shields stickers! Free for download today! (URL) you REALLY are interested, I can be talked into creating matching torso stickers. PLMKWYT! --Anthony (22 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Shield Stickers straight from Ikros

(...) Sorry if this is ludicrously obvious, but what does "PLMKWYT" mean? Thanks the chinchilla (22 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Shield Stickers straight from Ikros

(...) That would be Please Let Me Know What You Think. Surprisingly, it's not in Shiri's acronym database: (URL) it should be? Adrian (22 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Shield Stickers straight from Ikros

(...) Those are terrific looking. I have been working on a torso sticker printer, and those would be perfect to add to the customs section of it. It currently only does torsos, but release 2 will do shields and others. Its not ready yet but its (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Sticker printer

(...) Steve, That looks neat. Will you be adding a feature to add custom torsos/shiels or will we have a database that is refreshed every once in a while, like the LDraw libraries? The second option is definitely my favorite, because it promotes (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Shield Stickers straight from Ikros

Great designs, Steve and Anthony. Anthony, I especially like the moose/elk design and the black bird on the red field. Some of the others do look more authentic, but those look more like something lego might put out, if that makes any sense. Steve, (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sticker printer

(...) Yes, currently adding new torsos is as easy as adding new image files to a directory. If the files are the proper size then they will work in the printer. It scans the folder for .jpg files and fills a dynamic array of filenames. Currently (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Shield Stickers straight from Ikros

snip (...) Yep, thats Brave Sir Robin. I am working on some of the other character's emblems. From the first time I saw the LEGO gold crown I thought it looked like Arthur's in Holy Grail. But LEGO themselves made a short scene from the movie. I (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)