 Castle / 12200 (+5)
  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) 300 Knight's Procession guys is very impressive. I have about 20, and they are my all time favorites. Are you the person who keeps outbidding me for Knight's Procession sets on ebay??? :) How long have you been collecting those...I would (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) These things are always a matter of personal taste, of course. I don't care for yellow/blue/red primary color combinations, and the Crusaders border on that with the yellow lion rampant shield. Once I mix in the scale-mail guys, I like them (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) If there is: keep it a secret. You see, I don't suffer from a Lego Addiction, I enjoy every minute of it! But seriously, seeing all these numbers puts me way back into the shadows. I have only like 100 castle minifigs in total. That includes (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) Maybe I can explain...I think wolfpack are juniorized because, while similar to peasants from the earlier lines, they are more "cartoony" and specialized. While a couple of "old-school" peasants could fit in well in a number of different (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

Yes, as both Aaron and Bruce said, these things are a matter of taste. Personally, I enjoy the Wolfpack because the sets provide a crest for a small but important faction in my story (named, appropriately, the Wolfpack...original, huh?)... But (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact