 Castle / 12191
    Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs! —Kevin Salm
   (...) I have got 18 of these figs; 12 of which I have had since I opened the boxes about 1983 or so. I thought 18 was a lot. Guess I was wrong. My grand total of all Castle figs must be over 1,000 but I have never counted and I haven't lined them up (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs! —Magnus Lauglo
     (...) I think you raise a good point. I can easily see medieval army building as very addctive, but while I have 300 medieval figures or so, I have never really used them at the same time for anything. I have never really gotten into brickwars, and (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs! —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) I don't know why anyone would give you a hard time about it. I use the figures for gaming - I just don't have the time to paint miniatures anymore - and my 10 year old also plays with them. But that's me. I also build - but I wouldn't need (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)