 Castle / 12160 (+5)
  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) Just a willingness to spend, spend, spend is all you need! :) Seriously, back in my hay days (5-6 years ago) I would spend upwards of $4,000 on Lego in a given week. I've slowed down a great deal since then though and just wait for sales and (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) She must still be in the "infatuation stage".... :-) Maggie C. (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) Yes! I say it's time for another "You show me yours, I'll show you mine" mini-fig army photo display. How about we all post a group shot, and fairly soon? Chuck (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) Well, I actually tried doing that a while back. I put together some 600 Imperial Guards together. I think this shows what about 200 of them look like: (URL) then a friend came over and waved his hand through my ranks thinking it was funny to (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I have build my Blacksmith's shop

I built mine too. It is a great set. I made a few alterations mainly. I added a basement. a car roof (hinge) below the stairs open to a second set of stairs that lead doun into the basement which has a door that leads into the sewers (if anyone has (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact