 Castle / 12140
    Estuary Stronghold revisited —Eric Brok
   Estuary Stronghold is a large Castle MOC I built about two years ago. Pictures of it were on my site for a short period, but due to technical difficulties (and my attention directed elsewhere), they have not been accesible since. Now 'Lego on my (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Estuary Stronghold revisited —George Haberberger
     (...) I get a few hours to do it justice, I'll take the extended tour, but the pics I did see were great. A very nice medevial walled city. George (22 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Estuary Stronghold revisited —Tamyra Teed
     Doesn't want to load in Netscape 4.7x :( Tamy (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Estuary Stronghold revisited —Magnus Lauglo
     Eric, Awesome! There seems to be a wave of new castles being posted recently, which is very cool. I love the way you have done semicircular curve on the big keep. I really like how you have added so many original things like the cargo crane and (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Estuary Stronghold revisited —Richard Noeckel
     (...) I'd love to see the steps involved in 'The Making of Estuary Stronghold!' So very many incredible points of detail are included in you work. We’d all enjoy seein’ more of this masterful creation… a long time fan, --==Richard==-- (22 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Estuary Stronghold revisited —Eric Brok
     (...) Pics with construction notes are up now. (URL) in menu: Castle -> Estuary Stronghold -> Making of & Construction Eric (22 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Estuary Stronghold revisited —Ben Gatrelle
   (...) Let me add my compliments to those previously expressed. I think the whole things is great. So much detail! Wow! I must have missed your post two years ago announcing this. I think it is just awesome. BEN GATRELLE (...) It's actually under (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)