 Castle / 11970 (+5)
  Re: War Strider, Fantsy Mecha

John, I like the sholders, the head is neat, the waist is cool, the way you made that pack on the back is really cool, oh look the legs seem like they have "high waters"....what I really dig is that the legs move out and the ankles pivot to go along (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dwarven women make beautiful lovers

(...) Hey, perhaps there should be a new forum; Lugnet.poetry? Will there be upcoming lyrical odes to Elven women, female goblins and trolls and Giantesses? How about the Gungans, don't for get them. : ) Magnus (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Elf Wars and other ideas

I've never really gotten around to do much fantasy stuff, but I have created some elves using Ninja and Samurai heads with peasant and Ninja torsos, cowls, hoods, etc. In addition to the obvious bows, Katanas look good, as do cutlasses if you take (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End

Thank you Magnus. I'd really like to buils a back wall, but I'm all out of green bricks. I'd probably like to make it bigger too. Oh well, Green slopes are hard to come by. I bought a lot of Slave 1 sets just for those. Thanks Jon (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End

The walls are very stable, but I did use colors other than green to achieve this. After I did the walls, I panelled the interior in Tan. This blocked off the White left side window, so the that window is only a facade. The green window however is in (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact