 Castle / 11970
Re: War Strider, Fantsy Mecha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 18:52:47 GMT

John, I like the sholders, the head is neat, the waist is cool, the way you
made that pack on the back is really cool, oh look the legs seem like they
have "high waters"....what I really dig is that the legs move out and the
ankles pivot to go along with that movement. Like I said I always like
seeing what you make.

"War Striders" neat name, or theme for Mechs on that kind of duty.

Another cool mech for the John Carrol book!

Legomaster

In lugnet.build.mecha, John Carroll writes:
Hello.

Here is a Fantsy Mecha.  Think Escaflowne.

PLMNWYT

I have yet to come up with a name for this specific mecha but the gereral
mecha are called war striders.

It is powered by the energy crystal in the back.

I have pics of it with a cloth cape but they just don't look right.

John