 Castle / 11927
11926  |  11928
Subject:
Looking for background on Timmy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 02:43:23 GMT

As some of you have no doubt seen by now, I have introduced Timmy to the IOM
tales. The problem is finding adequate resources to explain the history of
Timmy in the Lego world. I've tried to reference a few places tht explain
the effect Timmy has on normal Lego folk, and I've even included a section
on my page devoted entirely to it's history. However, I'm wondering if there
are more explanations that could better bring to light the special regard of
the Timmy. If you know of or have a reference you don't mind sharing please
let me know! Or even if you have an eloquent way of phrasing it: I'm all ears.

http://www.angelfire.com/va3/jnicely/IOM/index.html

Check it out if you haven't seen it yet!
Chapters are coming...
- Joe Nicely