 Castle / 1190
Re: 4811 Defense Archer!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 20:57:06 GMT

David Eaton wrote:

Well, it's officially on http://www.lego.com/catalog/ as 4811! Looks like it
comes with the black-moustached soldier, plate armor, kettle helm, quiver...
with 2 crossbows mounted on a little thingy that spins on a 4x4 black
turntable, and has a Leo's Crest shield mounted on the front. (And a small
green baseplate). Maybe it'll even come out in polybag form!

TLC really needs to figure out why their pages are getting caught up by
web caches. From two different machines at work, I see two different US
catalogs, one with the new sets, one without.

Unfortuanately, the machine which sees the new sets is the one where I
don't enable Javascript because I'm tired of Netscape crashing.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com