 Castle / 1173
Re: 4811 Defense Archer!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 17:30:40 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tony Priestman writes:
On Wed, 29 Dec 1999, David Eaton (<FnIFqF.JAz@lugnet.com>) wrote at
16:13:27

Aside: Leo's castle is marked as 6091 in the online catalog, the box, and the
regular catalog, and only as 6098 in the instruction manual... it's looking
more like it's 6091 rather than 6098... I guess the real test will be when
S@H offers them and has to pull the set number!

S@H offers it as 6091.

It's *definitely* 6098 on the box *and* instructions here in the UK.

Is there any special packaging?  Anything strange?  I wonder why we have a
different number...

Jeff