 Castle / 11895 (+10)
  A trilogy of teasers

Hey guys. here's some teasers. not much to look at, but i may as well post them. teaser pic one: Lorien Von Lobo (the hero) and Rill Geldreen (the dwarf) are saved from JellyBelly (the monster) by the white rider in the forest of Delusion. (URL) pic (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A trilogy of teasers

(...) Jay, very nice work.....i ecspecially like Velghast he looks awesome, can't wait to see more of your work..... laterz, Joey (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My first impressive MOC

Hey Daniel, that house looks pretty good. It has a kind of fortressy look to it. Nice use of the hinges too. I'm glad you let us see the inside details of it. ;-) On a different note, what kind of camera are you using to take your pictures? I've (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A trilogy of teasers

(...) Agreed, the Velghast pic is super-cool! He looks very villianous, the way it should be. Will there be stories to carry out the full effect of these teasers in the future? Wilson (URL) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My first impressive MOC

(...) Thanks Wilson. I figured out how to make to the pictures small so you helped me alot. My camera takes pretty clear pictures but up untill you told me this I didn't know what I could do. Once I get my roof tiles it will look cool. I tried to (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A trilogy of teasers

the pics look very cool.. but at times the computerization has kinda distracted me from what it actually is. at times i can't really make out whats in the picture, or make sense of it because of the digitization. not that i dislike it, on the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: i call it "The Grimskull"

hey man, the ship looks pretty cool. but the pictures are really kinda dark and hard to see well. i wish i could say more, it looks pretty impressive. peace -lenny (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A simple little insignifigant preview. In fact, don't look at all.

ANTHONY! heya dude, this castle is pretty kick ass. i think tim has an inside line about what this castle is about.. is it really supposed to be dwarven? well it has a real compact, tight look to it that i guess kinda feel dwarven (im not sure if im (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  And now...an excerpt

hey everyone, thanks to everyone for the kind words 'bout my teaser pics. I've been lurking recently so i could take some time to rewrite my storyline, and i think it's coming along so far. Below is an excerpt from the history of my realm, Velaria. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A simple little insignifigant preview. In fact, don't look at all.

(...) Unfortunately, it had to go. I only own a few grey bricks (ok, I own alot, but not as much as some), and almost all of my grey bricks have gone into this creation. In fact, I am totally out of every basic light grey brick size except 1x6. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact