 Castle / 11885
  A simple little insignifigant preview. In fact, don't look at all.

I just wanted to show off a little something I'm working on. Enjoy. (URL) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A simple little insignifigant preview. In fact, don't look at all.

(...) My My Mr. Sava, That Dwarven Castle is ggggggg-great, I cannot wait to see more pictures of it. Is there an interior of the castle with furniture and so on???? Keep up the good work. Oh and the Subject you used was so funny :cD T. Deering (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A simple little insignifigant preview. In fact, don't look at all.

(...) chapter for months. Just like Keven I have beed waiting so long for his chapter I just give up. The castle rocks hope you didn't have to tear up the wizard school to build. Lego should publish this set as a MOC. I just got the Black Smith Shop (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A simple little insignifigant preview. In fact, don't look at all.

ANTHONY! heya dude, this castle is pretty kick ass. i think tim has an inside line about what this castle is about.. is it really supposed to be dwarven? well it has a real compact, tight look to it that i guess kinda feel dwarven (im not sure if im (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A simple little insignifigant preview. In fact, don't look at all.

(...) Unfortunately, it had to go. I only own a few grey bricks (ok, I own alot, but not as much as some), and almost all of my grey bricks have gone into this creation. In fact, I am totally out of every basic light grey brick size except 1x6. (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  A second little insignifigant preview. In fact, don't look at all.

(...) LEONARD! :) (...) Aye, it be true, 'tis a dwarven castle I be buildin. But there be a greater story behind the castle than just bein' Dwarven. Nay, some say it be haunted with the evil spirits! Others say it be a place of sleeping giants. Only (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)