 Castle / 11834
Re: Me and 3 MOC s (all new to Castle)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 00:48:05 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Nathan Todd writes:
  Hello All,

      I have been lurking here for a while (and posted a few questions) but
never introduced myself. So I thought I would now, I've got some time
because I'm buried under a couple feet of snow and counting. My name is
Nathan Todd, and I am a Castle fan. Finding Lugnet made me real happy (I'm
not alone!) and I have also really enjoyed looking at all the great MOCs
posted here for the past couple months and getting some new ideas. I would
appreciate it if you could comment on a few of my recent efforts.

  An Inn:
  The fig out front is Chris, a woodsmen leader. I hope to tell his story
sometime.

very nice picture...love the tudor walls on the bottom of the inn.
good use of "guarded inn elements!!"

  A Waterfall:
  An older creation I hope to improve.

ahhh very nice, and very pretty.  I don't know to much more you can do to
improve it...it looks perfect already.

  And a Woodsmen water hideout:

   Sorry for the bad pics.I also have some other MOCs which I hope to post
later.

bad pics...I've seen much worse....they are very nice pics and very good
creations!!! keep building and posting...

    Nathan Todd,
  Currently living in Canada.
Hope to hear(read)your comments

where in Canada???