 Castle / 11844
Re: Me and 3 MOC s (all new to Castle)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 13:15:47 GMT

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6190
6190  Shark's Crystal Cave / Aquashark Sea Wolf has one
im sure some of theother aquazone sets do to
xposted to .aquazone incase they know

--
James Stacey
---------
www.minifig.co.uk
#925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado

"Andy Lynch" <andy@andyandjackie.com> wrote in message
news:015301c1a40e$5a8249f0$0f0112ac@D1DMNJ01...
Nathan,

Welcome to Castle!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nathan Todd" <njt@london.com>
   An Inn:
   The fig out front is Chris, a woodsmen leader. I hope to tell his • story
sometime.

Nice job using the corner Tudor walls, and still keeping the inn looking
real.  :-)

   A Waterfall:
   An older creation I hope to improve.

Nice job with this one... Forestmen hanging out enjoying themseleves.  I
also like the smaller stone structure off to the right in some of the
pictures.

One question: Are those Blue BURPS in the waterfall?  What set did those
come in?  I already checked Peeron, no blue ones listed.

   And a Woodsmen water hideout:

Nice scene here too. :-)  Looking forward to more of your stuff.

-Andy Lynch