 Castle / 11863
Re: Me and 3 MOC s (all new to Castle)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 00:35:49 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Nathan Todd writes:
Welcome to Lugnet, many happy returns.
     Thanks (to all who said this).

    Nathan Todd,
  Currently living in Canada.

Where in Canada?  Any where near the North Dakota border?
No, Prince Edward Island on the east coast (claim to fame: Anne of Green
Gables) Look closely at a map. But I will probably be moving on soon.
   Other answers: 4 Guarded Inns went into the inn, and I have always loved
waterfall hideouts but I picture Faramir's hideout as having a canyon
intrance, mabey someday...

    God Bless,

        Nathan

Wow....
I think Jean-Marc Detraz would be very interested in at least discussing
some possible things, even though he is a town-train guy.  He would very
much like to get an eastern Canadian LUG going....

anyways....if you are moving on soon, there is a great bunch of guys
in the Montreal, Ottawa or Toronto areas that would probably would very
much enjoy your style of building.

Benjamin Medinets