 Castle / 11790 (+10)
  Re: My site - Lego Lord of the Rings etc

(...) Thanks. It's based on Marc Nelson's great ogre design. I should get it up later this week. I'll post an announcement when I do as that will finish off the Moria section. Bruce (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Rodria Fine School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Open with Pictures!!!!!

Hello Everyone. It's Me again from Rodria. Just so you know my story and pictures are up. SO if you would like to come, then please do. I have worked hard and value your opinions. Thanks again. (URL) Rodarte aokaisui_chan@yahoo.com (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: The Hobbit or There and Back Again

(...) Thanks Bruce. Thanks again, I choose that head because of how it looked. As for Bilbo's torso I think it lookes kinda right green coat, tan shirt, belt. T. Deering (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rodria Fine School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Open with Pictures!!!!!

Hey Jay, I went to check out your site and received an error.... bummer. :-( Sorry to spoil your post, I hate when that happens. I'm sure you worked hard... do you have an index.html page? That could be the problem. -Shiri (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: TUDOR Patterned Castle Wall

(...) So, you want brown wall sections, but you want them to be 1 by 5 by 6 kind, like the black, grey white, yellow and red windowed ones, NOT the 1 by 6 by 6 white and brown ones with the logs already moulded into them? Not to pop your bubble, but (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Wars !

I haven't written down the rules I usually use for castle related wargames, but I think the main difference between my personal rules and the ones I have seen elsewhere is that I don't do seperate attack and defense roles. I give each unit a (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Wars !

(...) Great thoughts! The TCLUG (Twin Cities LUG) met 2 weeks ago and we played our first Brickwars campaign. Mark Nelson introduced us to the game. We had 8 guys there, of which 6 played. I setup a playing area of 5 1/2 x 5 1/2, 32x32 base plates. (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Island of Mist Chapter 1 Head Off

(...) but I think that is something you'll just get better at as you continue. One other thing- your images are somewhat distorted. I see that the actual images are much larger than they appear on the page, and you are using HTML to resize them. But (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Castle FAQ bribe

OK, so asking for FAQ entries didn't work. So how about a bribe? Post a message number for a Castle FAQ entry, and I'll send you a Castle-themed minifig. Free. To qualify for the minifig, you must be the first to post or e-mail me the particular (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle FAQ bribe

(...) on the brick wars site (...) black knights castle What are some good resources for Castle building? #8474 brickbay ebay Harry Potter sets castle sets star wars sets (...) I belive if you happy you owe me a mini figure (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact