 Castle / 11775 (+20)
  Wrights (was: Hey I need help with the smiths)

Also wrights- barrelwright, glasswright, playwright - can't think of others off the top of my head, but I know there are more. :) Tanya (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: TUDOR Patterned Castle Wall

What I'm after are brown walls with the black tudor pattern. I like the idea of stickers, but will need some pointers/hints/sugge...ell-me-how on printing clear stickers (is that possible? just having the black stipes on a clear background so the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wrights (was: Hey I need help with the smiths)

(...) Does this one help at all? Main Entry: millwright Function: noun Date: 14th century 1 : one whose occupation is planning and building mills or setting up their machinery 2 : one who maintains and cares for mechanical equipment (as of a mill or (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: TUDOR Patterned Castle Wall

(...) Avery makes clear labels, but I am not sure if they make full sheets of clear labels. Avery products are available at most any large office supply store. I'd recommend a laser printer for the job of printing just black on clear, but I'd (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  The Hobbit or There and Back Again

Hello Everyone, I've seen people making minifigs from LotR books but i haven't seen any form The Hobbit soo..... I felt like makin' some. So far i have Bilbo, Gandalf, Thorin Oakensheild. I will try to make more later. T.S.Deering (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Hobbit or There and Back Again

(...) Whoops it seems i forgot the link to the pics: (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Confusion convention photos

MichLUG is doing a display at Confusion, a science fiction convention this weekend in Warren, MI. We have a space display roughly 15' square (open in the middle), as well as a few castle buildings and some Technic sets. Photos are up at (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Hobbit or There and Back Again

Nice use of the scarf for dwarf hood! (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Hobbit or There and Back Again

(...) Thank you Erik. T. Deering (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions

(...) Why? :) Have you ever seen Polish knight? (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Wars !

Many thanks guys ! -- Enjoy ! Dejan & Nives Lugnet #595 Brickbay: (URL) Brown <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message news:Gq3LAn.FwG@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Island of Mist Chapter 1 Head Off

Alright in the past I had spelling problems but trust me this was checked and rechecked by me and my sister. Its a short first chapter about 2 pages long. Enjoy and tell me what you think. Tell me if you find a spelling error and I will fix it. sure (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Hobbit or There and Back Again

(...) Maybe I'm looking at the wrong picture, but if you are refering to the pic thorin-oakenshield.jpg, I wouldn't call that a scarf on his head. Isn't that just a pretty standard pirate cap? I just looked it up on Brickbay and Peeron inventories. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hagrid + Troll = FuN!

(...) =) I've been waitin' years for this system to actualize!!! Just can't wait till the products hit the shelves. --==RiçhärÐ==-- (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: The Hobbit or There and Back Again

Hey Tim, those are nice. I think the head you chose for Thorin is particularly good, and I like the torso you have for Bilbo. Bruce (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My site - Lego Lord of the Rings etc

(...) Thanks. It's based on Marc Nelson's great ogre design. I should get it up later this week. I'll post an announcement when I do as that will finish off the Moria section. Bruce (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Rodria Fine School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Open with Pictures!!!!!

Hello Everyone. It's Me again from Rodria. Just so you know my story and pictures are up. SO if you would like to come, then please do. I have worked hard and value your opinions. Thanks again. (URL) Rodarte aokaisui_chan@yahoo.com (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: The Hobbit or There and Back Again

(...) Thanks Bruce. Thanks again, I choose that head because of how it looked. As for Bilbo's torso I think it lookes kinda right green coat, tan shirt, belt. T. Deering (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rodria Fine School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Open with Pictures!!!!!

Hey Jay, I went to check out your site and received an error.... bummer. :-( Sorry to spoil your post, I hate when that happens. I'm sure you worked hard... do you have an index.html page? That could be the problem. -Shiri (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: TUDOR Patterned Castle Wall

(...) So, you want brown wall sections, but you want them to be 1 by 5 by 6 kind, like the black, grey white, yellow and red windowed ones, NOT the 1 by 6 by 6 white and brown ones with the logs already moulded into them? Not to pop your bubble, but (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact