 Castle / 11575
    Caerany: The Bloodshed Continues —Leonard Hoffman
   The third installment of my story (under "news"): (URL) Rebels strike again, this time a major character dies! It only raises the question: where will they strike next?? The Lonsan government is trying to deal with a mounting budget crisis and (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Caerany: The Bloodshed Continues —Shiri Dori
   (...) Sorry this post is soooo long behind yours. I've been slacking on my reading, but I was looking for your site and stumbled upon this post. Since I enjoy your stories, I figured I'd check them out. Wow, you've added a ton since I've last (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Caerany: The Bloodshed Continues —Leonard Hoffman
   shiri- to begin with, your post is always welcome, no matter its punctuality. (sp) (...) hehehhehe. I always work too fast and never proofread. I swear that I will before the next update. (...) good idea. ugh. sometimes i just never think of the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)