 Castle / 11575
Caerany: The Bloodshed Continues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 00:46:04 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The third installment of my story (under "news"):

http://www.lugnet.com/~1168/caerany/

The Rebels strike again, this time a major character dies! It only raises the
question: where will they strike next??

The Lonsan government is trying to deal with a mounting budget crisis and
turmoil in the countryside as Miyamoto and Dokeste continue to fight out their
differences.

Meanwhile several armies are begining to converge upon Edoine Peninsula in what
may prove to be the biggest battles yet!

STAY TUNED!

peace
-lenny

ps. there have also been some site cleaning up, and criticism is desperately
needed for the maintainence of proper self esteme.  my wife called my website
"silly" and some friends said i had "waaay to much time on my hands".. and yet
i persevere!

enjoy! and keep building!