 Castle / 11461
Re: Gatehouse similar to Neuschwanstein (facade)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 05:11:16 GMT

Very nice! You've made good use of red, I'd never have thought it would look so
good on a castle. I like how you made the flanking towers roundish with the
white bricks.

Is this supposed to be as exact a replica as possible of Neuschwanstein, or
just something very inspired by it? Because if you aren't bound to duplicate it
as accurately as possible, the towers would look great with som arrow slits or
windows of some kind.

Magnus