 Castle / 11449
Re: Gatehouse similar to Neuschwanstein (facade)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 21:29:17 GMT

I think that this looks really great.  you seem to have a good grasp on 3d
realism.  was this all thought out before hand, or did you start, and then
work around the obstacles as they came?  I think that this is a tremendous
piece of work, how many Defense Archer bags did you purchase?  Jon

In lugnet.castle, Andy Lynch writes:
Hello all,
I have completed a minifig scaled Neuschwanstein Gatehouse.  Pictures are
located here:

It is not on a mountain top, but I have a small contingent of troops arrayed
in formation before it, to show scale.

I know that the side towers should be taller, and have some windows, but
otherwise, I am pleased with how it came out.  Comments welcome.

-Andy Lynch
Andy's Lego Page:
http://www.andyandjackie.com/lego/
My Brickshelf Gallery: