 Castle / 11420 (+10)
  Re: califrack chapter 1 up Merry Christmas

(...) My only criticizm this time around is the same as last time: your spelling and grammer. I gave up after the first few lines, because it just wasn't worth the effort, and to be honest, I treat some of your posts here the same way. When I do (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  punctuation and grammar (was:Re: califrack chapter 1 up Merry Christmas)

Daniel, I must agree with James on this. It requires an amazing amount of effort to read something that is all lower-case, without punctuation, and with many spelling mistakes. I think you'd do a lot better if you just slowed down and started (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tanarth has been Updated!

(...) I really liked the seminary, but in both buildings I would like to tell you I appreciate your efforts to get away from plain flat walls by making them more 3-D by giving them not only windows, but having patterns sticking out around the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tanarth has been Updated!

(...) Tamy, very nice indeed. I agree w/ Pawel; the geometry around the windows really adds to the seminary. I like the overall "feel" of both buildings. -Chris (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: connecting the Guarded Inn (The Robin Hood Sets)

(...) Well, if you're talking about the 4 Robin Hood Sets (from 1987-1990) they were not connecting to nothing although 6066 & 6054 could open in two, they were'nt connected between them self (also 6048 could open) 6071 couldn't open 6077 could open (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tanarth has been Updated!

Hey Tamy, great stuff! Both are very solid, "villagy-looking" buildings. I really like the wall pattern on the Greylen Quarters, you've pulled off the stone effect very well. I also liked the little hill at the corner of the Quarters. That, and the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tanarth has been Updated!

(...) Great stuff, tamy! Now, to get off topic, what camera do you take your pictures with? They're so good i'm envious ;) -Jay (Rascal King) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Xcalabur's Lair Relaunch

(Please set FUT's) Hi all, I got fed up with Geocities, so I moved. Topcities is home now. I also cleaned a lot of stuff up, and I hope I made everything easily navigable (is that a word?) Soo, now the specifics: For the CW'ers and castlefolk: New (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Xcalabur's Lair Relaunch

(...) layout, and the mouse-over box at the top is just plain cool! (...) Cool story! So we finally find out who that mysterious stowaway is :-). That hall that the meeting took place in was really cool, do you have any other shots of it, or was it (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle)

  Re: My first MOC post

Nice little buildings Stephen! The Inn looks very quaint, perfect for a small village. The fishermans home reminds me alot of the little hut in 6277. Looking forward to more of your creations! Tamy (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact