 Castle / 11405 (-5)
  Re: LOTR intelli-blox

(...) So where are people finding these and what are they retailing at? Thx! John #388 (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: 2002 lego studious sets excellent for castle

Wow, it looks like they scanned in every image in the 2002 vendors catalog, and typed in all the verbage too! I wonder if some of those sets were supposed to be kept secret. KL (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2002 lego studious sets excellent for castle

(...) Here's a link for the Vampire's Crypt picture, which for some reason isn't pictured with the rest: (URL) just opened the image file for the Werewolf set and replaced the number with the number for the vampire set. These are so cool. (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tanarth has been Updated!

(...) Very nice, Mookie! I like them a lot, but I'd like to see interior shots. :) One problem I did have with the Seminary, though, is the line of blue bricks in the roof where the slope angle changes. It'd look much nicer without them, I think. (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Tanarth has been Updated!

Check out my Castle page, I've added 2 new structures for my Village of Tanarth. Hopefully on this break I'll get quite a few of the buildings in my head built and add drastically to my village! (URL) is where you want to go :) check under the (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact