 Castle / 11379
  LOTR intelli-blox

hey guys, For christmas i recieved the buckleberry ferry escape set and the prancing pony inn set from the playmates LOTR Intelli-blox line. I must say that while some peices like the 2x2 round blocks and the 1x1 round blocks are quite a departure (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: LOTR intelli-blox

Well, I just bought the Battle at Weathertop set, and I do believe I'll be going back to get the Buckleberry Ferry set, the bricks really aren't that bad, and they have some features that Lego doesn't give us... though I wish they would.... the (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR intelli-blox

(...) The windows are also quite cool, and add a nice touch to (...) Big Snips I've just gotten home from seeing the movie and after just a moment of thought, it occured to me how if LEGO had only cast some of the existing Belville or Fabuland (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR intelli-blox

(...) I am the clonemaster! ... diabolical laughter ... -Erik Note: this refers to a gathering in Milwaukee last night where I brought these Intelliblox sets. I decided not to buy any more, but that round window is cool. (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR intelli-blox

(...) Yes, you nasty nasty person you :) It was nice to get together though :) FINALLY! I still want that Gargoyle set, and the one with the finials and lanterns, so I'll probably buy 2 more of the sets yet.. I got the one with the archway though :) (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR intelli-blox

(...) i agree lego needs to start treating the themes better than the movie stuff. there more bent on harry potter than castle town space. the re-releses were good but they havent gotten a new re relese ince gaurded inn unless you count pirate and (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR intelli-blox

You can see images of the sets here: (URL) even have instructions available for download (in PDF format). (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR intelli-blox

(...) So where are people finding these and what are they retailing at? Thx! John #388 (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: LOTR intelli-blox

(...) They have (or had) them at Target, for 30% off as of this morning. If you are able to find any they will probably be near the Megabloks and K'nex. Mine only had a couple of Buckleberry ferries (for $13.90) left today. BTW the person who told (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.market.shopping)