 Castle / 11266
    Xander's Airship: The Athena —Adrian Drake
   Stop me before I create again! As promised, here are details of the Athena, Xander's airship (from chapter 2 of the finally named Xander's Quest Castle World story). (URL) you're there, check out the second chapter of Xander's Quest if you missed my (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: Xander's Airship: The Athena —Mark Sandlin
     (...) wings as a main sail. It's nice to see a green MOC too. Not many green ones out there. :^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

         Re: Xander's Airship: The Athena —Adrian Drake
     (...) Thanks. I had all these ninja wings laying around and figured that they could look like somebody pieced together a big sail out of them. Besides, what else are they good for? :) I really like working in green as well, for some reason. Maybe (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: Xander's Airship: The Athena —David Perry
     I've refrained from posting comments on airships, out of a combination of envy as well just not being extremely impressed, but i simply can't restrain myself on this one.... wonderful work, definitely my favorite so far. Very unique and well (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

         Re: Xander's Airship: The Athena —Adrian Drake
     (...) For some reason, I had in my brain the Wraith from the old early 1990's cartoon Pirates of Dark Water, but that was before I was actually able to track down a picture of said wraith after I'd finished building the Athena and realized that they (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: Xander's Airship: The Athena —Shiri Dori
     (...) a minority here, wouldn't it?...) but I like the interior design on yours. Woowoo, a double bed, I guess Xander and Serena are real close, huh? <grin> Plus, like Mark, I admire the use of ninja wings as sails here. Clever usage, definitely. (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

         Re: Xander's Airship: The Athena —Adrian Drake
     (...) Hehe. Space is at a premium on an airship of this size, so of course they're going to share the bed. But yes, they do have a pretty comfortable relationship ;) As for doing an airship, I needed one in order to be able to change locales (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: Xander's Airship: The Athena —Pawel Nazarewicz
   (...) mysterious ways and ends up being very aesthetically pleasing. I too liked the ninja wings to be used for sails, as well as the details that went into the interior. Overall, the whole ship is sturdy looking, and elements just "fit" - like they (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle.org.cw)