 Castle / 11255 (+20)
  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) Uh-oh. It seems I spoke too soon. <puts on the cloack of shame> Now the Blacksmith Shop is also to be seen in the Dutch section, under 'Hard to Find'. No price and 'not available', but the picture is there. LD, I apologize for my quick jump (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Well design dilemma!

(...) appreciate (...) Elin, I am digging design 4. The use of the lightsaber handles with the jewel is nifty, and regal. -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears Michlug - (URL) Page - (URL) Store - (URL) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

fantastic! how do they choose? i hope they'll do the same with Chris' wizard's tower (URL) would be great (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) As someone who saw a version of it 'in progress' last night, I'll vouch for it being "truly amazing"!! Congrats from the whole GMLTC, Dan. You've definitely brought a LOT of creativity and skills to our little club. We can't wait to see what (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Well design dilemma!

(...) is blessed or sacred, then it's a whole other story :) -- Pawel (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

I just wonder whether lego just want to control business or they realised that these sets actually have a wide interest. If this is the first one, then I hope the future will be brighted up with more.... Sonnich www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/ Larry (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Chapter two of my Unnamed chronicles up

Here's the second installment of the adventures of Xander and Serena, plus the first pictures of my latest MOC (which will be published some time this weekend.) Find Into the Woods at: (URL) if you missed the first chapter, start at: (URL) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle) !

  Review of 4712: Troll on the Loose

Since I got it at TRU, I put together a review of it: (URL) me know what you think could be added to the review format to allow the buyer to make a more informed decision. -- Pawel (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.reviews)

  Re: Chapter two of my Unnamed chronicles up

(...) the middle of this comic I caught myself (at first I didn't realize I was doing it) laughing out loud while reading. It was like sipping a cool soda - very refreshing. I really like the chemistry of Xander and Serena. The whole plot is very (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chapter two of my Unnamed chronicles up

(...) My wife did the same thing while she was reading it. I wanted to at least elicit a few chuckles. It's nice to get that kind of reaction. (...) That's my favorite story style, where the characters don't quite take themselves completely (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Finally! 3 new buildings from the Realm of Velaria!

Hey guys! Been workin hard on the revamped series, so i figured while im taking pictures for the story, i'd take pics of the 3 buildings i have yet to photograph. I uploaded about 20 or so new pics on my Brickshelf account, under the places folder. (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Xander's Airship: The Athena

Stop me before I create again! As promised, here are details of the Athena, Xander's airship (from chapter 2 of the finally named Xander's Quest Castle World story). (URL) you're there, check out the second chapter of Xander's Quest if you missed my (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

Well, I said it over in lugnet.direct, and I'll say it here too (without crossposting even ;) ). This is AWESOME! It's a great set, it's an awesome price, I'll be buying at least one, if not more (if I hadn't just gone to Italy AND Walt Disney (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Well design dilemma!

(...) Yes, 3 4 and 5 are the nicest for a palace invronment. Now there are other factors of course :) 1) Who is it used by? 2) Where in the Palace is it located? If it is a secluded well for the servents, but still has to look nice, then #3, to show (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: c1970 castle

Anyone know of this very old castle? Could it be related to 1589 (Town Square) from 1978? (This is very close to 1592 from 1983.) Maybe Weetabix promotion. I don't remember any talk of older castles than those. And they aren't really castles. (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Xander's Airship: The Athena

(...) wings as a main sail. It's nice to see a green MOC too. Not many green ones out there. :^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  new pics posted

hello, the "limited" number of local lego enthusiasts that got to see my latest projects on Friday, (Dec. 14/ 2001), were interested in the models I had put together. I brought the church (which I will post once I get another camera - to take some (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

  Re: new pics posted

(...) ummmmghhh....here is the link: (URL) links should work!! (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

  Re: three fantastic castles

(...) Mein Gott-Mann, das ist und erstaunt gerade absolut! drool drool drool..... gets bucket Tamy (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Xander's Airship: The Athena

I've refrained from posting comments on airships, out of a combination of envy as well just not being extremely impressed, but i simply can't restrain myself on this one.... wonderful work, definitely my favorite so far. Very unique and well (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact