 Castle / 11176
    question about brick modification —Leonard Hoffman
   just a quick lil question (posted here because yall are my friends and i didn't know where else to do it or if there was a faq or something.. any info about that would be nice too). heres my question: can you cut a baseplate, specifically (URL) , in (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: question about brick modification —Pawel Nazarewicz
     (...) interactive, as shown by the fig discussing the different weapon types. What should we expect next? -- Pawel (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: question about brick modification —Leonard Hoffman
     (...) thanks for the input pawel. today i just made two new buildings, a revamped house for Domino Minola and a barracks for the NA (deeply inspired by andrian drake's stone dragon clan's barracks).. im gonna photo those and do some more news!! (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: question about brick modification —Erik Olson
   (...) Many people treat the big 48x48 baseplates as construction paper. See for one suggestion on how to do it with a rotary paper cutter: (URL) just use scissors, but it doesn't leave a very straight cut. Some scoring of the cut first is smart. (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: question about brick modification —Frank Filz
   (...) Considering that the evidence is that TLC does this, I'd say yes. Look at the edges of your 32x32 and 16x32 baseplates, you will find a stressed edge on the 16x32 but not on the 32x32. (...) You should be able to score a nice straight line (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)