 Castle / 11178
Re: question about brick modification
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 06:43:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:
just a quick lil question (posted here because yall are my friends and i didn't
know where else to do it or if there was a faq or something.. any info about
that would be nice too).

heres my question:
can you cut a baseplate, specifically http://guide.lugnet.com/set/627 , in
half? so that you would then have 2 baseplates 16x32 rather than one 32x32.
well, not so much can you cut it, but does it still work right/look good (okay)
when you do it.

Many people treat the big 48x48 baseplates as construction paper.

See for one suggestion on how to do it with a rotary paper cutter:
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=26187

I just use scissors, but it doesn't leave a very straight cut. Some scoring
of the cut first is smart.