 Castle / 11176
11175  |  11177
Subject:
question about brick modification
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 05:50:36 GMT

just a quick lil question (posted here because yall are my friends and i didn't
know where else to do it or if there was a faq or something.. any info about
that would be nice too).

heres my question:
can you cut a baseplate, specifically http://guide.lugnet.com/set/627 , in
half? so that you would then have 2 baseplates 16x32 rather than one 32x32.
well, not so much can you cut it, but does it still work right/look good (okay)
when you do it.

im doing this for my castle website, so it does relate somehow.

thanks
-lenny

ps. i revamped my website a bit to make it look nicer and be clearer to read.
again criticism is welcome/encouraged.
http://www.lugnet.com/~1168/caerany/

pps. also (under the "homehome" link at the bottom) im making a list of castle
websites, specifically ones with worlds or alot of info.. if there are any
major ones i missed please inform me.  this is mainly for person use, so its
not that important... and don't be miffed if your site isn't there.

peace!