 Castle / 11177
Re: question about brick modification
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 06:37:28 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:
ps. i revamped my website a bit to make it look nicer and be clearer to read.
again criticism is welcome/encouraged.
http://www.lugnet.com/~1168/caerany/

I really like the amount of buildings you have done on your site.  It's very
interactive, as shown by the fig discussing the different weapon types.

What should we expect next?

-- Pawel