 Castle / 11175 (+5)
  Re: New here, introducing myself

(...) I agree, the keyholes are a really nice shape. I also like the use of the Duplo critter (is it a dog?) in the front of the Wizard's Tower. At least, I think it's a Duplo critter. Good job, and welcome to Lugnet! Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.castle)

  question about brick modification

just a quick lil question (posted here because yall are my friends and i didn't know where else to do it or if there was a faq or something.. any info about that would be nice too). heres my question: can you cut a baseplate, specifically (URL) , in (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: question about brick modification

(...) interactive, as shown by the fig discussing the different weapon types. What should we expect next? -- Pawel (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: question about brick modification

(...) Many people treat the big 48x48 baseplates as construction paper. See for one suggestion on how to do it with a rotary paper cutter: (URL) just use scissors, but it doesn't leave a very straight cut. Some scoring of the cut first is smart. (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Light'Ader

Very nice job! I'm sure it will fit in very nicely with your other buildings. I really like how you added the water too. I'm interested in seeing your maps when you get those up. Also, thanks for the kind words and your lighthouse makes me want to (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact