 Castle / 11161
  Re: Whoops! (Castle Walls)

(...) Well, the hoardings are done. They can be seen here: (URL) stupid cleric stood where he could get hit by the archers... Hmm... Bad idea. Some notes about the hoardings: They were wooden platforms built like I have them in the picture, and (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Whoops! (Castle Walls)

(...) about to ask if anyone had done them. I think we must think very alike! I was toying around with some hoarding designs over the weekend, trying to come up with a nice looking design. I think the main problem is that the hoardings themselves (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Whoops! (Castle Walls)

I've also encountered this problem a number of times . You stick a hording on one side and the entire thing looks wonky. I think they really need to be butted into a corner to work, and seeing as most of my castles end up being square, there is (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Whoops! (Castle Walls)

(...) Sounds cool! I put the mpd file for the Citadel up on my Brickshelf thing if anybody wants to download it. "Magnus Lauglo" <thunder_road@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) Aye, I liked how they looked too. Post pictures when you have the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)